- Our images are primarily for Book Covers, book-related Promotional Materials, and permitted Artwork only.
- Our photos and licenses may not be used for, and by individuals/businesses/websites/magazines or publications/film or video production engaged in pornography, sex trade, illegal activities, and similar industries.
Authors and Publishers:
Are you looking for exclusive images photographed to your specifications?
For more info, read our Exclusive Shoot FAQs below:
Q: What is an Exclusive/Custom Shoot?
A: An Exclusive Shoot is something you request us to do, with your own directions, and choice of models. (which we will provide and you pick)
Q: How do I buy an Exclusive Shoot and how much does it cost?
A: Our Exclusive Shoots start at $295 and up, depending on your preferences. If you time your exclusive shoot with our Major Shoots (we announce when our major shoots are), and use the models attending the major shoot (list provided), then the cost will only be:
- $295.00 for one model (Male or Female) in a single pose (Rates may vary depending on current model rates)
- $350 and up for two models (Male + Female) in a single pose (Rates may vary depending on current model rates. Two male models start at $600)
- If you want 3 models in a single pose, base rate is $450 and up. (Rates may vary depending on current model rates.) If you need more than 3 models, additional models are $200 each and up on top of the current base rate.
- To get an exact rate quote, please inquire at PeriodImages@outlook.com or use our contact form on the website. Please note: Exclusive/custom shoots are non-refundable.
Q: What does an Exclusive License allow?
A: Buying an Exclusive License means you'll have a one-of-a-kind image in your book cover. It also allows you to print an UNLIMITED number of books (paperback and hardcover), including promotional materials. Please note, an exclusive license is not the same as copyright. Period Images still owns the copyright for the images. You are not allowed to share the image with your friends to use. However, if you are an author and you have a publisher, you can either have your publisher buy the exclusive license, or have your publisher get an "Extended Use License" (If you, the author, already bought the Exclusive License). An "Extended Use License" allows your publisher to use your Exclusive Image for your books printed under their label. The cost for an "Extended Use License" is $75.00 (After the Exclusive License cost)
Q: What do I need to provide when ordering an Exclusive/Custom shoot?
A: Send the following info to PeriodImages@outlook.com:
1.) Look, body-type, hair color, height of model/s
2.) Provide at least several pictures of models with a similar look or you can select from our models in our galleries
3.) Describe the pose you want in detail. (only one pose per order, please.)
4.) Send several pictures similar to the pose you want, or you can refer to a particular picture/s in our galleries.
5.) Describe the manner of dress in detail, including the type of footwear and accessories. Mention the do's and don'ts.
6.) Provide picture references of the attires you want. For Period Shoots, please refer to the costumes in our galleries. We will vary the styling for you to maintain uniqueness. You may suggest colors you like. For Modern shoots, please send us picture references on the style you want and our wardrobe stylists will compose something similar. As long as your costuming requirements are in stock in our warehouse, there is no extra charge. Also, you are welcome to send in your own costumes.
7.) Describe the hairstyles and send us picture references.
8.) Describe the facial expressions in detail and send us picture references.
9.) If there is anything else you need for us to know, please do not hesitate to mention it or send several pictures illustrating it. The more detail the Creative Team has, the better.