- Our images are primarily for Book Covers, book-related Promotional Materials, and permitted Artwork only.
- Our photos and licenses may not be used for, and by individuals/businesses/websites/magazines or publications/film or video production engaged in pornography, sex trade, illegal activities, and similar industries.
Authors and Publishers:
Are you looking for custom images photographed to your specifications?
For more info, read our Exclusive/Custom Shoot FAQs below:
Q: What is an Exclusive/Custom Shoot?
A: An Exclusive/Custom Shoot is something you request us to do, with your own directions, and choice of models. (which we will provide and you pick)
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Our Production Shoots cost 5 figures per session. VJ Dunraven Productions and Period Images finances all production and custom shoots. The only thing you are paying for is the Exclusive License to use one particular photo in one particular genre and one particular pose. Please note, poses are universal and cannot be made exclusive. Models cannot work exclusively for your shoot only or forbidden to work in other Period Images shoots. The wardrobe provided is custom crafted by our wardrobe team and will be used for other shoots as well.
Licensing a photo from our Custom Shoots start at $450 and up, depending on your preferences. The license is only for 1 photo that you will select from an album of similar shots after the shoot. If you time your shoot with our Major Shoots (we announce when our major shoots are), and use the models attending the major shoot (list provided), then the cost will only be:
- $450.00 for one model (Male or Female) in a single pose (License Rates may vary depending on current model rates.)
- $550 and up for two models (Male + Female) in a single pose (License Rates may vary depending on current model rates.)
- If you want 3 models in a single pose, base rate is $750 and up. (License Rates may vary depending on current model rates.) If you need more than 3 models, additional models are $300 each and up on top of the current base rate.
- To get an exact rate quote, please inquire at PeriodImages@outlook.com or use our contact form on the website. Please note: Exclusive/custom shoots are non-refundable.
Q: What does an Exclusive/Custom License allow?
A: Buying an Exclusive/Custom License means you'll have an image shot to your specifications in your book cover. It also allows you to print an UNLIMITED number of books (paperback and hardcover), including promotional materials. Please note, an exclusive/custom license is not the same as copyright. Period Images still owns the copyright for the images. You are not allowed to share the image with your friends to use. However, if you are an author and you have a publisher, you can either have your publisher buy the exclusive/custom license, or have your publisher get an "Extended Use License" (If you, the author, already bought the Exclusive/Custom License). An "Extended Use License" allows your publisher to use your Exclusive/Custom Image for your books printed under their label. The cost for an "Extended Use License" is $75.00 (After the Exclusive/Custom License cost)
Q: What do I need to provide?
A: Send the following info to PeriodImages@outlook.com:
1.) Your model selection from the Pi cast offered for the specific shoot date
2.) Describe the pose you want in detail. (only one pose per order, please.)
3.) Send pictures similar to the pose you want, or you can refer to a particular picture/s in our galleries.
4.) Describe the manner of dress in detail, including the type of footwear and accessories. Mention the do's and don'ts.
5.) Provide picture references of the attires you want. For Period Shoots, please refer to the costumes in our galleries. You may suggest colors you like. For Modern shoots, please send us picture references on the style you want and our wardrobe stylists will compose something similar. As long as your costuming requirements are in stock in our warehouse, there is no extra charge. Also, you are welcome to send in your own costumes.
6.) Describe the hairstyles and send us picture references.
7.) Describe the facial expressions in detail and send us picture references.
8.) If there is anything else you need for us to know, please do not hesitate to mention it or send several pictures illustrating it. The more detail the Creative Team has, the better.